Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Yoga of 'as it is'


by Sri Debashish Kundu

 

 

 

 

Do I reckon on the day of reckoning? 

Or, do I reckon every moment?

 

My hands and feet are tired by gravity 

An unfinished novel, my beautiful family

A set of poems that are still at the press

A film script, that never went to the floor

My recitation of Savitri, my thesis on ‘I-Reality’

And the list of the active forces of gravity, continue.

 

Yet the time of reckoning comes and goes

I cannot unshackle gravity.

 

The script to reckon the reckoning plays in me

 

I am staunch, so I need nothing

I know the mantra of ‘as it is’

I utter ‘Aham Brahmasmi’

for I am truly fulfilled in my True Nature.

 

I am ‘as I am’ and I am complete

Every utterance is a call to my inner Self

And I ‘Knock, Knock and Knock’

till the last vestige of my ‘prana’

 

Once this Yoga is over,

I am at a vantage point

I am not at Infinity

 

But I am ‘in Infinity

of Infinity

by Infinity

from Infinity

for Infinity

with Infinity

to Infinity

on Infinity and

beyond, beyond’

 

Finally, the law of

‘of, by, from, for, with, to, beyond’

reveals as Consciousness ‘as it is’.

 

And infinity stretches infinitely

beyond words into beyond,

‘as it is’.

 

Jai Babathakur!

No comments:

Post a Comment